Indian Post Tracking. Track Indian Post shipments and get delivery status online. India Post Tracking online, Indian Post office Status Track. India Post Tracking Starting with EK. India Post Shipment Tracking. How to Track Indian Post Office Status Online. Domestic Indian Post Tracking Online. Indian Post Domestic Tracking EK. Domestic Speed Post Tracking Enquiry.
Indian Post tracking – Domestic
- 1 Indian Post tracking – Domestic
- 2 The volume of Post offices:
- 3 Post offices in earlier days:
- 4 Post offices Present – Domestic Post tracking
- 5 Complete Analysis of India Post tracking:
- 6 What if my tracking information is unavailable?
- 7 India Post Consignment Number Format
- 8 What Items can be tracked?
- 9 How Tracking works:
- 10 How Can I Track Domestic Post?
Indian Post tracking is a Postal system in India and it is operated by the government. Everyone is aware of postal department. The post office is also a very familiar word to all. The post office is mostly distributed postal system in India. We can see a number of post office branches in cities. Postal department comes under the ministry of communications of the Government of India.
Click here to Track Speed Post
The volume of Post offices:
A survey conducted on 31 March 2015 revealed that the Indian Postal Service had totally 154,939 post offices.139, 222 (89.86%) were located in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) are located in urban areas. Moreover, it had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. A post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometers (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054 on average. The Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small savings banking and financial services because of its reach and presence in remote areas.
Post offices in earlier days:
The main responsibility of post office is distributing letters parcels and money orders to the mentioned addresses. To distribute the main thing you require is transportation. Right? Yes, one can strongly say that post office services are always proportional to transport facilities available with the post office. In the earlier days, the means of transport is less so services of post offices and number of post offices also less. As the transport facilities are less the time taking for distributing things from a post office to exact address mentioned is more. So it was a tough process in earlier days.
Post offices Present – Domestic Post tracking
Yes, now the thing is completely different. I just mentioned that so many post offices are located in cities with exact numbers also. The main reason for an increment of post office number is an increment of transport facilities. We can see so many transport facilities available to us present. Those help post offices to deliver the letters, couriers and whatever within less time. Post offices have their own transportation facilitates to transport within the city. To go for another cities buses, trains, ships and sometimes Airplanes also used for transportation.
Complete Analysis of India Post tracking:
Indian Post Tracking helps to get the complete feedback and tracking of the post. It can be done by using the tracking number assigned to you at the time of Booking. You can find the tracking number on the Postal receipt.
- If you receive a message telling you that your tracking information is unavailable, it doesn’t mean that your item hasn’t been mailed.
- There may be a delay between scanning events and the availability of tracking information related to those scanning events.
- Depending on how recently your item was mailed, tracking information may not be immediately available (this is most likely to occur in rural locations, or when information is provided by foreign postal administrations).
India Post Consignment Number Format
India Post relegates distinctive configuration for following number contingent upon your committal sort. You get your following number on the receipt according to the table below:
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE233456789IN||13|
|International EMS Articles to be delivered in India||EE223256789XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
What Items can be tracked?
- Speed post (Domestic EMS).
- International EMS
- Electronic Money Order (eMO)
- Registered Mail.
- Express Parcel.
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP).
How Tracking works:
The Tracking information is updated with the tracking details and information in the procedure provided below:
- Item Booked Date to start the tracking information
- When your item was dispatched and received at various locations during its Journey
- When your item was delivered, or
- There will be delivery notice will be given to the Tracking Post
How Can I Track Domestic Post?
- Enter the Postal Article Number in the Tracking Number box.
- Select the “Track Post!” button to view your results.
- Pick up the appropriate results for tracking the post.