Online Speed Post Tracking Service to Check Status of India Speed Post, Passport Tracking @ indiapost.gov.in, Domestic and International Speed Post Tracking. India Post Tracking Complaint Status. Speed Post Customer Care Support courier service packet cargo parcel delivery status online Enquiry registered track Speed Post Tracking Track Speed Post EMS Indiapost.gov.in
About Speed Post Tracking Services
- 1 About Speed Post Tracking Services
- 2 Difference between postal services and Speed Postal Services:
- 3 What is Online Speed Post Tracking?
- 4 Check Status of Track Speed Post:
- 5 Tracking Numbers Format of Speed Post:
- 6 Where we can find out tracking numbers:
- 7 The things you can find on parcels are:
- 8 Things that can be tracked:
- 9 Where we can get the customer numbers of India post:
- 10 Speed Post charges in India:
- 11 How to Track Speed Post using SMS:
- 12 Points to note:
Speed post is the brand name which provides high speed postal service by several postal companies throughout the world. The main purpose of postal services is distributing letters, parcels and money orders from senders to receivers safely that to in time.
Difference between postal services and Speed Postal Services:
There are significant differences between speed post and normal post. Let us have a look on this:
- Time: Time taking for speed post is less and normal post is more.
- Money: Money charging for speed post is high compare to normal post.
- Tracking procedure: Tracking procedure is different for speed post and normal post.
What is Online Speed Post Tracking?
Online Speed Post Tracking is a service used to check up status of couriers, parcels and consignments. Online speed tracking service is completely secure.
Check Status of Track Speed Post:
Speed Post Tracking service is used to the information related to your consignment very easily. Tracking procedure involves following steps:
- During the time of booking parcel Track number of parcel is provided, find and enter the number
- Next step is press Track POST!
- At the below section the tracking results will be displayed instantly.
- You can press “Open in new window” link if you want to go to full-screen mode.
Tracking Numbers Format of Speed Post:
Please ensure that you are using correct number format to track your parcels while tracking speed post. Various types of parcels are provided with different Tracking numbers. Let us have a look at tracking numbers.
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE233456789IN||13|
|International EMS Artilces to be delivered in India||EE223256789XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
Number of digits for Electronic Money Order is 18.
Number of digits for Express parcel post is 13.
Number of digits for International EMS Articles to be delivered in India is 13.
Number of digits for Registered Mail is 13.
Number of digits for Speed Post (EMS) Domestic is 13.
Where we can find out tracking numbers:
When the parcel is done at the post office you will be given a receipt regarding your parcel. See the below picture:
The things you can find on parcels are:
To address with name: Address of the person to whom the parcel was done.
Counter number: Counter number at post office.
Price of parcel: cost of the parcel.
Tracking Number: It is very important number to know the exact location of your parcel at present.
Weight of parcel: Weight of parcel matters in deciding price of parcel
From address: Address of the person who booked the parcel.
Things that can be tracked:
- Business: Related information of business can be tracked using tracking number.
- Business Parcel COD: Tracking number is used to track Business Parcel COD
- Electronic Money Order (e-MO): E- money can be tracked using tracking number
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP): Tracking number is used to track electronic value payable parcel
- Express Parcel: Express parcel can be tracked by using Tracking number
- Express Parcel COD: Tracking number is used to track Express parcel COD
- India Post Passport Tracking: India post passport tracking can be done using Tracking number
- Insured Letter: Insured letter can be tracked by using tracking number.
- Insured Parcel: Tracking number is used to track insured parcel
- Insured Value Payable Letter: Insured value payable letter can be tracked using tracking number.
- Insured Value Payable Parcel: Tracking number is used to track insured value payable parcel
- International EMS: International EMS can be tracked by using Tracking number
- International Tracking India Post: Tracking number is used to track international tracking India post.
- Registered Letter: Registered letter can be tracked using Tracking number
- Registered Packets: Registered packets can be tracked using tracking number.
- Registered Parcel: Tracking number is used to track the registered parcel.
- Registered Periodicals: Registered periodicals use tracking number to track its place
- Track Consignment India Post: Tracking Number is used to track consignment India Post.
- Value Payable Letter: Value payable letter can be tracked using tracking number.
- Value Payable Parcel: Tracking number can be used to track value payable parcel.
Where we can get the customer numbers of India post:
Speed post services are being available at all popular cities. So, Indian post customer care centers are also located in all those cities. If you have any queries regarding your parcel tracking you can call India post customer care centers and get assistance from them to get your queries solved.
Hereby I want to provide you some of the India post customer care details:
Delhi – 1800 119888
Mumbai – 022 2615 6125
Chennai – 044-22313282,
Kolkata – 033 2212 0476
Bangalore – 080 2286 7302,22861510, 22861435
Hyderabad – 040 2346 3925
Speed Post charges in India:
Speed post charges depend on the weight of the parcel. Let us have a look at prices
Up to 50 grams: For local area 15 rupees, up to 200kms 35 rupees, 201kms to 1000kms 35 rupees, 1001 to 2000kms 35 rupees and above 2000kms 35 rupees.
51 grams to 200 grams: For local area 25 rupees, up to 200kms 40 rupees, 201kms to 1000kms 35 rupees, 1001 to 2000kms 35 rupees and above 2000kms 60 rupees and above 2000kms 70 rupees
201 grams to 500 grams: For local area 50 rupees, up to 200kms 60 rupees, 201kms to 1000kms 35 rupees, 1001 to 2000kms 35 rupees and above 2000kms 80 rupees and above 2000kms 90 rupees
Additional 500 grams: For local area 10 rupees, up to 200kms 15 rupees, 201kms to 1000kms 35 rupees, 1001 to 2000kms 35 rupees and above 2000kms 40 rupees and above 2000kms 50 rupees.
How to Track Speed Post using SMS:
Speed post tracking can be done by using SMS service.
To track speed post you should have article number.
India post also allows you to track your consignments through SMS tracking facility.
To track Speed Post article No.EE223456782IN
POST TRACK EE123456789IN (** send to 166 or to 51969 number )
In case you want to track e-MONEY ORDER (e-MO). You need to send SMS in below format to 166 or to 51969 number
POST TRACK 222256789123456789 (** send to 166 or to 51969 number )
Points to note:
- Status is always available for items booked up to 60 days.
- Rates charged by the Service provider are applicable.
- The SMS is case sensitive. Use all CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- The service is available from all the service providers in the Country.